April 18, 2010

Fantasy Football

well, for those who knows me well know how much i love to play fantasy football..hehe..well, after years of playing, i couldn't even remember when was the last time i managed to achieved a top 20 for points gained in a single week let alone for the whole season..for points for a whole season, my best was 1320 placing..neway, this week was a mix of feelings week for me u might say..firstly and sadly, man utd won against their city rivals man city in the dying minutes or to be exact in the 93rd mins. Then happy times came, chelsea lost to spurs 2-1 (oohh hApPy TimEs!), and my points for my Yahoo! fantasy football was 94.5 and for the first time this season i was in the top 20 for a single week and extend my private league points to over 100! neway, i came crushing back to ground when my beloved Arsenal lost 3-2 to wigan..they led 2-0 until the last 15 minutes of craziness allowed wigan to score 3 and end Arsenal's hope of a title..so, that's about it..wanted to upload a pict of the leaderboard, but there's a problem with Blogger.com..later only will i upload..

thanx for reading.. =D

No comments: