April 26, 2009

aNd I saY, hEy Hey heY Hey~!!

wowwie! a flash from the past..huhu..
i cant remember much bout my early 90's, but i do remember this being one of the first few english songs i liked..
i used to go to school, very early in the mornin, n to hear this song playing on the radio, it made my day!



i didnt memorize the lyrics much, all i knew was this:
"
And I say, hey hey hey hey, I said hey, what's going on?"

neway, me n my friend nik syafiq tried to find this song for ages! n finally found it, i wanna share it, n show jez how this song brought the "grOoVineSs" into my life!

me likey like it! haha..enjoy!

4 comments:

Muhammad Edwan Shaharir said...

oih aku tak tau pun kau ada blog. cis! linked!

Razana Adam Lee said...

aku pun
link jugak
huhu

Y A Z I R A said...

hey i found ur blog, but, takde update..?

and omg! i used to listen to that song too! pagi2 dalam kereta on the way to school. damn i miss those days. when nothing really matters.

iudzuri said...

hey hey yazira~

yup, when nothing really matters is wut really matters ryte? hehe..

sorry for no updates..been bz with community service..no internet there..hehe